Esteemed Contributor

Throw Back Thursday pictures...  this was taken by a neighbor a few years ago before we retired and moved here permanently. 

received_10216069320189773.jpeg

This was taken last year and I titled it "can Cricket come out to play?"

20200806_110036.jpg

This is from when we lived in Wisconsin.  A cedar waxwing nest blew out of a tree and the babies were in our yard.  Mama stayed with and I also fed with a dropper.  In this picture, Mama had 4 berries in her mouth and fed them 1 by 1 to each.  Beautiful birds!!!

IMG_20150725_155354.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Valued Contributor

Thanks for all the photos. They are so fun to see.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Respected Contributor

Love your pictures 🤗

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick -

These are incredible!

First, the birds-such an amazing picture captured and you are a wild animal whisperer!Heart

Next, the deer that obviously call this Their home. I wonder what it is. But they must know even a few years ago that they are safe here and are loving the natural grass or something! and now all your lovingly made dinners!

I love the picture of the deer wanting to look in on a potential playmate!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor
Be sure to check out my post about the 1-antlered deer for good news. No pictures, though.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick 

Thanks for posting those wonderful photos! Smiley Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”