Honored Contributor

Sweet Frankie and I Are Having a Good Day

... despite the fact that it's humid as heck outside and feels like 93.  It's 74 and breezy in the house.  We're getting housework done and by we I mean me.  I had to take a break from all the medical and SS paperwork/ phone calls from yesterday.  My head was about to 🤯.  I swear my brain used to travel down to 12 Lane super freeway and now it does good to hobble down a one lane County Road LOL. Music is loud but hopefully not too loud for the dogs' ears.  Steven Tyler is rocking out to Dream On and Miss Frankie is nibbling on her new plush toy.

If you are suffering through this insufferable heat wave, I feel for you. This is actually nothing different for us.  I'll never get used to it though.

Oooh, Hotel California just came on 😍

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sweet Frankie and I Are Having a Good Day

@monicakm 

Luvs me some Eagles!

Honored Contributor

Miss Frankie asked me if I remembered to post her photo in this thread. I did not. Sorry sweet Frankie!

Next up is Lovely by Billie Eilish and Khalid.

1000009544.jpg

Respected Contributor

Miss Frankie, you are beautiful!

You have the sweetest and kindest expression. You are so fortunate and blessed to be in a home where your mother adores you...

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm - Miss Frankie certainly has an adorable face. Thanks for the picture.

Honored Contributor

@DSD2 

She's the sweetest thing ever until she is left alone when we go out then she throws all her toys aside and likes to gnaw on the beautiful wood trim. Exhibit A... notice the white trim in front of her face and that's mild 😬  and yes she has every kind of toy texture, soft and hard, to chew on.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm Awwwwww! This A-DO-RA-BLE photo made me smile and tugged at my heartstrings!!!😁💝 Who can resist such a heartwarming expression? I could just smother her with hugs n kisses!!😁 I would jump at the chance to be her fur baby sitter if I lived close enough!😊

THANK you SO much for sharing such a precious photo!🤗 I LOVED❤ it!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm
Frankie is just too cute!🥰
Don’t overdo. You’ll get there. 😊
Trusted Contributor

@minicakm
I can sympathize with you regarding Frankie’s chewing. We had a cat that didn’t like to be left alone and I came home one day to see that she had clawed the perimeter of the dining room wall paper. Lawd!
Honored Contributor

@nrm

DH was impressed with what I accomplished today. My upper torso is not as impressed ...ouch