Honored Contributor

The QVC. Site won't let me enter the sweepstakes , any one else have this issue ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Never heard of anyone winning either.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Well it goes without saying that I won't win.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Mz iMac  lmao 

Can't win if you can't play.  Smiley Tongue

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I just entered the sweepstakes and I didn't have any problem.  Maybe it just wasn't ready, when you tried?

There's also a "Spin to Win" game.  I have never, ever won a single thing on those (when HSN had them).  And, needless to say, I've never won anything in any of the sweepstakes game on either channel.  But hope springs eternal!  Woman Frustrated

New Contributor

Have tried numerous times and never gotten in.  Gave up.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I just entered the sweepstakes and I didn't have any problem.  Maybe it just wasn't ready, when you tried?

There's also a "Spin to Win" game.  I have never, ever won a single thing on those (when HSN had them).  And, needless to say, I've never won anything in any of the sweepstakes game on either channel.  But hope springs eternal!  Woman Frustrated

I finally got in , thanks.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

The QVC. Site won't let me enter the sweepstakes , any one else have this issue ?

@QVCkitty1

I can never enter any of the Q’s sweepstakes either. Tried different things. Decided the powers that be are telling me not to waste my time. I stopped trying. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1

I can never enter any of the Q’s sweepstakes either. Tried different things. Decided the powers that be are telling me not to waste my time. I stopped trying. 

Do not worry about it....I have entered every sweeps they have had....everyday.....and never one a thing....so the odds are just as bad as the lotto probably.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Sweepstakes

[ Edited ]

I just tried to enter it today and it told me I had already entered today!  But I haven't; I'd only just gotten onto my computer.  I tried HSN first, as I was on that site and it just froze, so I came out and tried QVC.  That's when it said I'd already entered.

Just the usual mess.  Woman Frustrated

(ETA:  LOL - just checked my emails and apparently, I tried to enter today at 4:42 a.m..  I don't think so!  I was safely away in dreamland at that time.  Unless, it was one of my four cats logging onto my computer!  I will begin the interrogations right now.)