New Contributor

Where can I get the sweater coat Pat has on today during Valerie’s show

Esteemed Contributor

Call Customer Service and ask if they have the Item Number.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@scooter60 wrote:

Where can I get the sweater coat Pat has on today during Valerie’s show

It's a Susan Graver duster:

a297681.jpg

https://www.qvc.com/Susan-Graver-Chevron-Lurex-Knit-Duster.product.A297681.html?sc=SRCH

@scooter60

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sweater coat

[ Edited ]

When I saw  your thread title, I just had to share a story with you about a really nice sweater coat that I once owned and absolutely loved...I have a few nieces and one nephew and, since I don't have children, they have been quite spoiled through the years...actually not spoiled at all... just loved very much.

Anyhow, when I married, I moved to another State...only about 2 hours from my home State, so I have always been able to visit frequently....During one visit, I was wearing my lovely sweater coat and one of my nieces complimented me on it and kept raving about it ....So guess what I did?....I took it off and gave it to her!...LOL

So your thread title brought back a very loving memory that I shared with a special niece. Woman Happy 

By the way, enjoy your sweater coat and try not to give it away when a special someone raves about it!...Woman LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

I had my eye on that jacket today too.  The colors on TV were more vivid than the picture.  I love the pseudo Southwestern look.  Sadly I have nowhere to wear that sort of thing so I'll restrain myself.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@scooter60

Welcome to the Community!

Esteemed Contributor

I got this Denim and Co sweater coat from QVC reduced for 20 some dollars last year or so in green. A282486 Unfortunately now they have a blue in medium only left. I love that sweater coat If theyd bring it back then Id buy them all. Been wearing it now as our weather in PA has been chilly. Its really nice got lots of compliments on it! 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

Welcome to the boards!!! And enjoy your beautiful new coat.