Honored Contributor

I think I saw Suzanne modeling jewelry very recently.  My favorite is Amy, the fresh-faced, girl-next-door model with the short brown hair.  Not only does she model live, but she also models for many of the still shots they use on the fashion descriptions.  She must work full time. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I think I saw Suzanne modeling jewelry very recently.  My favorite is Amy, the fresh-faced, girl-next-door model with the short brown hair.  Not only does she model live, but she also models for many of the still shots they use on the fashion descriptions.  She must work full time. 

It is hard to believe Amy has children, she looks like the babysitter. I think she also is a nurse.

Honored Contributor

A lot of them are gone as far as I can tell.  It seems they are opting for more ordinary and plus sized models, as that seems to be what their customers want . . . "models that look like me" is what they have been asking for . . . and they are getting them.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Re: Suzanne, the model?

[ Edited ]

I think Suzanne is on all of the time.  She does a lot of the jewelry shows.  She always does Ripka.  I think the vendors choose their own models.  Louis Dell Olio of LInea always has the same models usually his wife, Kate, Maria and another gal.  

I always like to see Stacy and Suzanne. They were hilarious when Joan Rivers use to do funny commercials for her upcoming appearances.  Sometimes they would be soap opera take offs and usually the cast would be Joan, Rick Domier, Lisa R, Suzanne and Stacy.  They were so amusing.  I miss Joan Rivers.

Respected Contributor

She's on right now -- Southwest jewelry, 11 a.m. EST. But I wish she would put her hair behind her or put it up so we could see the earrings and necklace. Why does she always have to put her hair over one shoulder? Always.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

She does seem to stay busy and is a Mom too.  I take it from her photo still on the former model Joy's website she still gets outside jobs as well.  Where do they get the energy?  I do like Suzanne she is very professional.

http://www.joytalentagency.com/women/album/susanne-thomson

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

I haven't seen Suzanne in a while too.  She, Kate and Monica used to be the regular models on the PM Style show years ago but now they have other models.  I do see Kate on the Logo shows.  She are all so lovely and professional.

Trusted Contributor

So sorry, I meant to write, they are all so lovely and professional.