Valued Contributor

Where is Suzanne, the model? Is she on during the day? Is she gone?  Did I miss something? That's always a possibility!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Honored Contributor

I hope she's all right!

Honored Contributor

I saw Suzanne on quite a bit lately.  As with all of the models, it just depends on when any of us tune in.

I hadn't seen Stacy much for a long time and suddenly I see her on almost all of the Logo shows.

Angela is one of my favorite models.  I also like the model named (I believe) Ada (pronounced A day).  She was modeling jewelry earlier today.  They did many close up on her face.  She's amazingly beautiful.  Her features are perfect!  I kept looking at her thinking she looks like someone you'd see on the cover of a magazine.

Angela is usually with Bob Mackie and almost always on Saturday morning with Leah.  They usually talk about Angela and her motorcycle.  I've never seen her modeling jewelry until today.  It was nice to see her doing something other than clothes.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm pretty sure I saw Suzanne on within the last week.

Respected Contributor

I saw her over the weekend.  She was on one of the beauty shows.  I'm sure she is fine.

Valued Contributor

Thanks ladies.  I'm glad to know that she's ok.

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Honored Contributor

As I posted somewhere else, I haven't seen model Colleen lately.  Could be that I've just been missing her shows.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Maybe vacation?

Honored Contributor

I think that now there are at least two QVC shows the models get stretched a little thin.  It seems like QVC prefers some models to do certain things. 

I like it when the models change up and do different shows.

Contributor

I also see some of the fashion models on Beauty IQ. I don't regularly watch that channel but do check in from time to time to see Alberti Smiley LOL Glad to hear he's coming back to regular Q!