Respected Contributor

I saw her today on tv and she looks so slim.  She mentioned a few months ago that she was watching her weight but still had the midriff puff that she has often mentioned as being her problem area.  Today she looked like she even lost that. Good for her. She looks great. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Suzanne Runyan

[ Edited ]

That is WONDERFUL!!! Kudos to her for making her weight loss goal a reality!👍 Regardless of the method, it takes determination to lose weight, and I salute her effort!!! One of the things I admire most about her is her candor!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE and HOLIDAY SPIRIT today!💖

Super Contributor

Good for Suzanne!!  She is so 👍!!

Respected Contributor

Speaking of HSN hosts - Lynn Murphy.

I am not watching much for awhile, so it's been some time since I saw her.  I did a double take when she came on.  She looked SO different to me.  Subtle, but it really struck me!  Her hair was a bit different, but then I decided it wasn't just that.  It was her face.

There was something really different, to me at least.

Hyacinth

Frequent Contributor

I think she used to work on QVC years ago.  Also I think she had a program on PBS also.  She is good at her job.

Respected Contributor

@seedpie 

Yes. She worked on Q in the 90's. She mainly did craft shows. She slimmed down quite a bit when she went to HSN.

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

I have been watching Suzanne since her days at the Q, I enjoy her shows,

pic--Smiley-Gal-ThumbsUp.jpg

Respected Contributor

1000002758.jpg

Respected Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

I am not watching much for awhile, so it's been some time since I saw her.  I did a double take when she came on.  She looked SO different to me.  Subtle, but it really struck me!  Her hair was a bit different, but then I decided it wasn't just that.  It was her face.

Hyacinth

I did a double take on Amy Morrison 

Trusted Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

Hyacinth

I did a double take on Amy Morrison 

I'm not sure what Amy Morrison did, but yikes....she was so attractive, dont know why she felt she needed anything...but it's her face.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it