Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

Stunned a cardiologist would say ‘live your life as you usually did’.

Guaranteed repeat business.

He meant activities @sidsmom. Exercising..

Thought you might be interested in his son ...another cardiologist. He is a plant based diet advocate. He seems to have a lot of info on his Insta-gram account. So it just proves even in the same family, doctors have different approaches.

@Trinity11

I saw the YouTube video of his son’s girlfriend while they were cooking.

It would be in the Dr’s best interest to adhere to that Plant Based Diet

before he has heart issues.  He’s clearly overweight.

And cooking bacon & hamburgers...stunned...a cardiologist be

eating this way.  Oof. My doctors are slim & trim.

Most doctors don’t care to make their patients well. Clearly this is one. 

Valued Contributor
@Trinity11....Susan clearly states on her IG page that she did NOT have a heart attack. She said she had pressure that felt like an elephant was sitting on her chest......Also, I would be p*ssed if my doctor was speaking about my medical issues to another patient. That is so wrong of him.

Honored Contributor

A million years ago, someone once told me: 'Don't over-do anything'.  

It somehow turns out to be true in life, in many/some instances.

(Just thought of that; not necessarily relating to any one person/celebrity.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Lucci

[ Edited ]

@mamaslittlepotato wrote:
@Trinity11....Susan clearly states on her IG page that she did NOT have a heart attack. She said she had pressure that felt like an elephant was sitting on her chest......Also, I would be p*ssed if my doctor was speaking about my medical issues to another patient. That is so wrong of him.

Hold up @mamaslittlepotato I said my cardiologist not my interventional cardiologist. 2 different doctors. I won't debate this topic. It seems there is a lot of miscommunication.

I removed my my posts in regard to the topic.

Honored Contributor

@pitdakota, I always appreciate your informative posts! Hope all is well with you. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@pitdakota...

Thank you for your well wishes and gracious response.

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Lucci

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11, hugs to you!  And I am sitting here chuckling because I evidently need to go to bed.  I brought up the screen to post and hit post without posting anything!  Wish I could blame that on booze, but alas I have not been indulging in anything but flavored water.  LOL! 

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

@pitdakota wrote:

@Trinity11, hugs to you!  And I am sitting here chuckling because I evidently need to go to bed.  I brought up the screen to post and hit post without posting anything!  Wish I could blame that on booze, but alas I have not been indulging in anything but flavored water.  LOL! 

LOL @pitdakota. Thanks for the hugs.

Slightly off topic but I was thinking of Noel7 tonight and I really miss her here. I hope she is doing well...

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11, still O/T ( I will try not to post a blank & have to go back and edit in order to post!).  I miss Noel7 too.  I think of her all of the time when I am on this board and miss her! 

Okay, back to regular programming........lol

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

There's no mystery, they said her heel got caught in the back of the dress.  No it wasn't her age.  She's accustomed to walking in high heels and even 20 year old super models have taken a tumble on the runway.  It happens.