Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone watch the Susan Graver show at 4:00am.....couldn't believe the loud yelling-constant talking over each other between the vendor -not Susan- and new host.......it was really over the top......hope they get to watch the video of that show.....

Regular Contributor

I did. Couldn;'t sleep. I came in towards the end. For a minute, I thought the Susan Graver rep. was a "newbie" QVC host the way she was yelling and talking over the other host (who was not familiar to me). Between the two of them trying to out-talk each other it was crazy.

Respected Contributor

Curious to know who the new host was.  Hope it wasn't my favorite. Care to share?  I don't watch QVC at 4 in the morning, and I never watch when there is yelling and misc. antics.

Esteemed Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

Curious to know who the new host was.  Hope it wasn't my favorite. Care to share?  I don't watch QVC at 4 in the morning, and I never watch when there is yelling and misc. antics.

Don't know her name-but she reminds me of Courtney Cason.....sooooo much yelling.......

Regular Contributor

Took me awhite. Finally found it. Elise Ivy.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Didn't notice any yelling..........but I was washing floors with the tv on..........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't watch the show so, I don't know who the guest was that was filling in for Susan .... it might have been the girl with long dark hair ... she is a total mess & makes Susan seem calm!!! ... the host Elise is new so we have to give her a chance ... I have seen Elise hosting other shows & she was doing an OK job but needs more training.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I was up at that time...I thought I would try to watch..less then two minutes in....off it went and I tuned into HSN...

Elise seems to have taken on the loud...jump around...persona that the other hosts do...can't and won't watch her....

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

They look so cool and calm in that picture!!  But what was to come was a hot mess!!!