Respected Contributor
On 1/1/2015 Its Better To Be Naughty said:
On 1/1/2015 Pqfan said: I like Susan Graver a lot. She has a upbeat fun personality. I think she is pretty. I haven't seen anything on her neck lol

VIDEO

LOL thanks for the video c r o e m e r maybe she had some surgery done and has to cover something up?
Honored Contributor
On 1/1/2015 Pqfan said:
On 1/1/2015 Its Better To Be Naughty said:
On 1/1/2015 Pqfan said: I like Susan Graver a lot. She has a upbeat fun personality. I think she is pretty. I haven't seen anything on her neck lol

VIDEO

LOL thanks for the video c r o e m e r maybe she had some surgery done and has to cover something up?

I know...that thing looks very tight and uncomfortable. Maybe she has a thyroid problem and had surgery??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

Is that supposed to be a choker?

Respected Contributor
On 1/1/2015 YorkieonmyPillow said:

Is that supposed to be a choker?

looks like one to me........looks beaded....................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Esteemed Contributor

I really enjoy Susan Graver's presentations. I've been buying her clothes since she started on the Q, and still have some of her microfiber items which she always said "looks like stone-washed silk." It really did, and I had outfits of her big shirt and slacks in just about every color. I always looked well put together and felt really good about myself.

I love her enthusiasm about her clothing. I don't think it's put on or phony. I believe she really loves what she does, and enjoys presenting everything to her customers. I also think she's very pretty and has a really nice figure. About that thing around her neck, I see a lot of very thin women "of a certain age" wearing adornments around their necks like that.

I would die, as I can't stand anything around my neck, even a turtleneck makes me feel strangled, but I don't think she looks strange wearing it.

I just ordered two pairs of her liquid knit pants. I've never tried them before but they look really nice. Thanks to whoever posted the video!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett