Respected Contributor

She doesn't annoy me like she bothers others...but......

That "thing" around her neck looks ridiculous....we all get old Susan and our necks will never look like they used to, but I think that is drawing MORE attention to that area.

PS....Happy New Year everyone!!! happy new year emoticon

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Super Contributor

she looks like she is strangling herself... WHAT IS THAT ON HER NECK? Maybe she cut her neck and it is a bandage.

Respected Contributor

I didn't see what was on her neck, but Susan looks great and not old.

Esteemed Contributor

I tried to watch the show this morning, but Susan was so obnoxious I had to turn it off. She must have had three cups of strong coffee !!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I try to factor out her bubbly personality and look only at the clothes she offers, because she does get to be a bit too much for me.

Honored Contributor

Susan is the best!

Honored Contributor

I have noticed she has always had a very abnormal neck, not really like just aging. Maybe she had some surgery on it which requires a bandage and wants to cover it with a scarf. If so, I don't blame her.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

A Boa snake skin glue to her neck?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor
I like Susan Graver a lot. She has a upbeat fun personality. I think she is pretty. I haven't seen anything on her neck lol
Honored Contributor
On 1/1/2015 Pqfan said: I like Susan Graver a lot. She has a upbeat fun personality. I think she is pretty. I haven't seen anything on her neck lol

VIDEO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**