Respected Contributor

I like "calm" Susan - on the rare occassion that it happens. I like that she's so passionate, her energy is amazing, and I do like some of her clothing.  I can watch sometimes, but a lot of times I do have to mute because she does go over the top quite often. 

It's Susan being Susan and she isn't going to change.  She's been the same forever, and if Q had a problem with her I'm sure they'd let her know. So take her or leave her.

Valued Contributor

Susan has got to be the rudest, most annoying person on QVC. I like some of her clothes but her behavior is ridiculous. She is always interupting the host, spinning around and admiring her own clothes like she has never seen them before! I feel sorry for any host who has to work with her and I am always surprised we don't see the host rolling her eyes!  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I don't buy her "enthusiasm" and "passion for her line" as a valid excuse for her behavior.  BS.   Her behavior is disgraceful.  She has to be the rudest person I've seen on television as of late.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Occasional Contributor

Her fill-in also touches the models to much just like Lori G. fill in. Very annoying!

Esteemed Contributor

@KALLIE wrote:

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

I didn't watch as I find a lot of her clothing line.............offensive and distasteful.  I think if one lived in Florida and was a seniior, senior citizen, it might charm you. 

Add loud prints, outdated, too much polyester, and overpriced. ITA about the FL comment.

Well, I live in Florida and you are way off base on your comments.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Frequent Contributor

I do buy some of Susan Graver's fashions.  But it is getting increasingly difficult to watch her presentations.  She is constant talking over the host and being so giddy and loud that I either turn the sound off or change the channel.  She distracts from the information about the item.   Someone needs to tell her to "cool it".

Honored Contributor

Jayne needs to present with her. She would jerk a knot LOL

Respected Contributor

@MAIZEY wrote:

I have to say i do like susans fashions. BUT I'm always yelling at the TV telling susan to Shut Up STOP talking over Pat!! All I heard her say is BLAH BLAH BLAH.... I turn OFF sound i can deal with her for  awhile. This has been going on for YEARS now someone PLEASE tell her NOT to talk so much. And give Pat a chance to say something! Better yet put a gag on her.. Sorry!

LOL! I think the saying goes 'Silence is golden...Duct tape is silver". Sorry too! (where's that tape.......)