Respected Contributor

I really think Pat deserves hazardous duty pay. What a trouper she is.

Esteemed Contributor

@PETALSOHIO wrote:

The thing i don't like about Susan is that she interrupts poor Pat all the time i do think it is very rude  i'm sure she is aware of this and its not important to show respect to her coworker .

They are like an old married couple of 25 years. They like each other and would have broken up long ago if rudeness were there. Pat understands Susan and gives her free reign of the show....

Trusted Contributor

I didn't see the 4:00 am show.  However, I did try to watch the 9:00 a.m. show.  Honestly, she has had a new phrase that she has been using for a few weeks now and it DRIVES ME NUTS!!!  If she said "quite amazing" one time, she said it a hundred times.  I had to change the channel.   I do have to laugh at myself that something so insignificant bothers me -- but it really, really does!!!  It's like fingernails on a chalkboard for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@PETALSOHIO wrote:

The thing i don't like about Susan is that she interrupts poor Pat all the time i do think it is very rude  i'm sure she is aware of this and its not important to show respect to her coworker .

They are like an old married couple of 25 years. They like each other and would have broken up long ago if rudeness were there. Pat understands Susan and gives her free reign of the show....

-------------------------------

Am not sure that it is understanding that Pat gives Susan!!  I just  think that Susan runs all over Pat.  Pat could slow Susan down - like Jayne does- but instead she allows Susan to babble on and on.......

Esteemed Contributor
I have watched the Susan fill in several times, and I don't care for her.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

How hard would it be for people to boycott her line until she changes her tune or hires someone to represent her who isn't just like her.

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@PETALSOHIO wrote:

Am not sure that it is understanding that Pat gives Susan!!  I just  think that Susan runs all over Pat.  Pat could slow Susan down - like Jayne does- but instead she allows Susan to babble on and on.......

Pat does what an intelligent host should do. Susan is the designer and the saleswoman. Pat should stick to colors and sizes. Susan Graver has her own hour and two hour shows, and it isn't b/c Pat is so good at selling. 

Contributor

Thank you for clarifying that for us but it does not come over to the viewer that way, read the other comments  .

@febe1 wrote:

@PETALSOHIO wrote:

Esteemed Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@corita wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@PETALSOHIO wrote:

Pat does what an intelligent host should do. Susan is the designer and the saleswoman. Pat should stick to colors and sizes. Susan Graver has her own hour and two hour shows, and it isn't b/c Pat is so good at selling. 

---------------------------

I agree with your comment about Susan, but the problem is she doesn't know how to share/co host during the presentation. She is constantly interrupting, talking over the host and commenting loudly when the hosts are trying to present the product.  Her tactless behavior is not directed by her enthusiasm nor energy. What I have never understood is why  Susan doesn't just hold back and allow the presentation to flow.  There is a place for her comments, but she seems to always prefer be the pseudo/host.  The show might just be more inviting and enjoyable if Susan just hosts by herself.  I own many of Susan's items, but I don't watch her shows anymore.

New Contributor

It's just past 11: 50 pm, and I think Susan's losing it!  Poor Sandra Bennet, I feel sorry for her.  Susan's being very loud, interrupts and takes over even when Sandra is in the middle of a sentence!  I honestly can't stand watching her anymore.  Someone needs to talk with her about her behavior.  It's very inappropriate.