Frequent Contributor

Was watching this afternoon. If you wonder if These blogs are actually read-they are.Susan was going on full throttle about her tsv top.(I bought one). She hadn't taken a breath in about 3 minutes when she stopped saying< I'm going on and on probably driving audience crazy. SHE ACTUALLY REALIZED IT! Any way the host laughed it off. Well Susan was off again. Had to laugh-and turned if off.

Esteemed Contributor

She's to much . Not sure if it would be a blessing or a pain , if you had to sit next to her on a long flight . At first she'd be entertaining, but if you wanted to take a snooze or read a book ... it would be something else.

Respected Contributor

QVC owns the Graver line, and Susan no doubt contributes to the success of it. Why would the company change anything?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

She's one of my favorite vendors, and I love her liquid knit!  

Respected Contributor

I ordered the TSV a few days ago, can't watch her shows, to much talking, she goes on and on but it sells so there you go ! Same with Issac, I have several of his tops, love them but to much talking and suggesting customers buy more than one. " pick up a couple"  It doesn't influence my purchases

Honored Contributor

Susan was REALLY HYPER with Katrina when the TSV kicked off at midnight and she kept interrupting poor Katrina who was just trying to go through the colors....I guess Susan was excited about her TSV....but she made it so unwatchable I turned off the TV and went to bed.....Susan is killing her own sales.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt  I agree completely.  I turned it off after 15 minutes.  Would not let the host get a word in.  After that presentation, I'm done with her.  

Contributor

Most of my clothing are Susan Graver.  Her passion for what she provides and her energy shines thru.

Esteemed Contributor

@RINNI wrote:

Was watching this afternoon. If you wonder if These blogs are actually read-they are.Susan was going on full throttle about her tsv top.(I bought one). She hadn't taken a breath in about 3 minutes when she stopped saying< I'm going on and on probably driving audience crazy. SHE ACTUALLY REALIZED IT! Any way the host laughed it off. Well Susan was off again. Had to laugh-and turned if off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I´m sure she hears this a lot. Most people who talk a lot don´t need anyone to tell them. They already know

Trusted Contributor
She just repeats and repeats herself. She has nothing new to say. She looks great though. She has had some type of work, but it looks very natural.