Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Final Presentation

@Sooner wrote:

What on earth is wrong with this?  It's something that would be nice to wear out to run an errand, wear around the house over something, or take with you on a trip.  

I would like one.  Can't decide what color.  It looks perfect for a run to the post office or to read a book in on a chilly day.  

@Sooner   All that loose, flapping fabric would get in my way around the house and it doesn't look heavy enough to offer any warmth.  It's like a poncho.... drafty. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't think it is selling well at all.....Most sizes in both regular and petite are still available...So now they will have a bunch of One Time Only's! 

Honored Contributor

I think it is not what the diehard Graver fan would want to buy 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I don't think it is selling well at all.....Most sizes in both regular and petite are still available...So now they will have a bunch of One Time Only's! 

@CANDLEQUEEN   It will live on like those ubiquitous Barefoot Dreams cozy chic ultra lite ponchos that they've been trying to unload at over 50% off for the past 18 months.  

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper    Speaking of losers, I noticed that you and I shared similar opinions of the Quacker star shirt on the reviews. What a disappointment that was. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   OMG -- it was an instant return decision as soon as I took it out if the bag.  I forgot to come back here to post about it. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper    Exactly!  I didn't even try it on.  It resemembled a limp, thin, faded rag.  I knew I'd never wear something that looked like that.  It didn't resemble the hacci D&C uses. 

I did feel badly for Susan and her TSV.  She works and tries so hard.  I guess they all can't be winners.  Remember the roadkill coat?