Regular Contributor

I am watching Ali Carr present the gold and silver jewelry.  She is doing a great job.  Congratulations Ali!

Honored Contributor

She's adorable!  Very pleasant to watch.

Trusted Contributor

I basically do like her but she needs to tone it down when she starts gushing like crazy over whatever she's selling.   It comes off disingenuous.

Esteemed Contributor

What is she being congratulated about?  Did something happen?

Honored Contributor

I think Ali is cute as a button.  Very polished host too. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@decaf wrote:

I basically do like her but she needs to tone it down when she starts gushing like crazy over whatever she's selling.   It comes off disingenuous.

Agree 100!  She started out nice and calm, now she's is getting up there with the hyper.  I still like her though.

Esteemed Contributor

@dmeasy  She seems to rise to every occasion! QVC did not make a mistake with her.

Super Contributor

Totally agree!!!

Honored Contributor

Ali does her homework and is always well prepared, but I just find something a bit fake and phony about her...Everyone has their own opinion about the hosts and we all have our likes and dislikes---that's okay ...just like some folks dont like Dan Hughes or Leah or Carolyn or Pat which are some of my favorites...why Ive even come to like Rick when he's paired with Valerie Parr Hill..........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

She is really cute, and well-polished for the camera.

I am bothered by the "vocal fry" but that's just me.  Are these people going to end up with nodules on their vocal cords?  Good grief.

Cogito ergo sum