Honored Contributor

Well, it happened , I rank to the most negative person I know. I have been known to run the other way when I spy her. I'm not a Pollyanna, but this woman is a dark cloud. She is also a know- it- all  who will park her scooter in the middle of an aisle, completely oblivious to the people around her. I had to laugh, because my number was up  until our next unfortunate meeting. Do you have anyone that you go out of your way to avoid ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

There are some people that I use the term   " drain your energy"  if any of you know what I mean that I  stay away from.

Honored Contributor

yes I do, in a way I think we all do. we may not admit to it, but there are people who just make us feel so uncomfortable you drive 2 blocks out of the way not to drive by thier house.

I also have times where I just want to be left alone. granted not many, but sometimes i just don't have anything to talk about to write about.

Esteemed Contributor

This self absorbed person probably never noticed you and if she did, I doubt you matter to her.

After all, she didnt wheel after you to start a conversation.

Honored Contributor

Only here Smiley Tongue

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Valued Contributor

A neighbor of mine that is a professional "Debbie Downer" ... another gentleman in our neighborhood w/Asperger's and Tourette's.

Respected Contributor

I posted this before and it seems appropriate here.....and the answer to your ? is y e s!

Image result for good riddance

Honored Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

This self absorbed person probably never noticed you and if she did, I doubt you matter to her.

After all, she didnt wheel after you to start a conversation.

Oh, but she did !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Like my nosy neighbor across the street. At least she moved out last week so we don't have to deal with her any longer.

She kept coming over knocking & ringing the doorbell which I did not answer because another neighbor told me she was nosy.

She saw DH out front so she came over to tell him I have knocked & rang your doorbell several times when you were home but you would not answer the door. He told her just because I'm home does not mean I have to answer my door. LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

Yes......a neighbor named "The Jerk".    He once asked me to SIGN a petition on his smart phone.     Did he REALLY think I was going to give him my john henry??????????

♥Surface of the Sun♥