Trusted Contributor

Only 38 items? I looked through them all and nothing was interesting. Such a shame.

Trusted Contributor

I picked up the tarte self tanner because that's what I use and love it. I thought they used to have more items, as well.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Esteemed Contributor

I hope this isn't it.

They've been rolling out stuff over the last few weeks and anything good sold out immediately.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Frequent Contributor

@June2 wrote:

Only 38 items? I looked through them all and nothing was interesting. Such a shame.

Agreed! Hope they held things back for the broadcast....

Regular Contributor

I keep hitting "refresh" hoping more comes up...!?

Trusted Contributor

I am surprised that they have limited items and they sell out so fast....if it is for charity, wouldn't a full year of preparation allow vendor to have extra stock?  Why not offer unusual items....not battery chargers. Battery chargers? OMG!

Frequent Contributor

@June2 wrote:

I am surprised that they have limited items and they sell out so fast....if it is for charity, wouldn't a full year of preparation allow vendor to have extra stock?  Why not offer unusual items....not battery chargers. Battery chargers? OMG!

I know! Luckily this venue won't allow for a Bliss Lights preso. Hahaha!

I bought the WWC dress and Mally lipgloss set so far....

Contributor

I wish I had shopped Friday when there more items listed! I don't know when QVC posted them online to purchase, but I was shocked when I looked on Saturday morning.....the list was shrinking.  I was trying to pin items to PINTREST and only got a few.  QVC is donating $ for each pin from this event.  

Respected Contributor

Nothing for me so far.  But not watching it .  Maybe they just aren't loading stuff online?

Super Contributor

I liked the swimsuit but my size was sold out.Woman Sad I did purchase the philosophy fragrance and body cream duo. Woman Happy