Honored Contributor

Re: Super Bowl... Do You Watch the Game, Only the Commercials, Half Time or None?

Neither me or my husband have any interest in any of it.  It is something that isn't even on the radar around here.  No interest in the event, associated parties or food that goes along with it. 

If it's your thing, have a great time today!  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Super Bowl... Do You Watch the Game or Only Commercials

@deeva wrote:

I don't watch. Our local news has been broadcasting from State Farm Stadium all week. Every newscast is about the Super Bowl and what to do here in Phoenix. 

Ain't it the truth. They are estimating over a million visitors are here right now. And just think, in a couple of weeks they will descend on us again for Cactus League. Then it will be April and to hot to do anything outside until October and we can be back to normal. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Super Bowl... Do You Watch the Game, Only the Commercials, Half Time or None?

NONE. I used to watch the half time shows when there TALENTED musicians performing and worth watching. In the past few years, there were NONE worth watching, just like this year.

Respected Contributor

Do I watch the game? NO!!!!!

Do I care about the commercials?  NO!!!!!!

Do I like the Clydesdale horses?  YES!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I will only tune in for the halftime show. There was a time when I'd watch for the commercials but I can pull them up the next day. However, I have been underwhelmed the past several years that I don't even bother doing that now.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I watch the game but leave the TV when halftime comes on and go do chores.  Not interested in that kind of entertainment.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

None of it. Ever.

Respected Contributor

We are college football fans. Never watch the Super Bowl.

Honored Contributor

Not anything!

I ain't fraid of no ghosts.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Our whole family watches football all season, up to and including the Super Bowl. We all feel a little sad when football season is over.

But, the big news of the day is the Puppy Bowl! The Puppy Bowl transcends the Super Bowl in every way. How could it not.