Honored Contributor

Re: Super Bowl... Do You Watch the Game, Only the Commercials, Half Time or None?

I'm not interested in any of it.   I never was.

Honored Contributor

Re: Super Bowl... Do You Watch the Game, Only the Commercials, Half Time or None?

@Franklinbell wrote:

I watch all of it! Game, commercials and the half time show! I will be sad next Sunday! 

@Franklinbell , Me too !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

None. Was a big football fan but threw away tickets, team gear & never looked back, don't miss it at all.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch ever---not into sports at all and never been a fan--don't care about the commercials either---

Honored Contributor

No interest in any of it.  I might have tuned in for the half time show, but I'm not a big fan of Rhianna.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella - None!

Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

Just curious how many of us actually watch the game or just tune in for the commerials and/or half time or none of it.  I've never been a football fan, so it's only commercials for me.  How about you?

I hate sports. Period. If they all went away, I would be happy. Just a lot of BS.

Esteemed Contributor

Nope, not a sports lover of any kind. But I might pop the game on occasionally to see the commercials or half-time show. Hubs loves football though.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not a sports fan at all but I really enjoy the World Series last game and the Super Bowl.

We will be attending a Super Bowl party today at one of my cousins home. We all switch around and host at our homes. The women are in the dining room gabbing and the men are in the living room watching. We all watch the halftime show. I'm looking forward to Rihanna.

Sometimes we women cousins catch a commercial. I always loved the Clydesdale ones.

It's always a fun day talking and laughing with my cousins and munching on great food.

Honored Contributor

Only rarely am I interested in the teams competing in what has become more of a spectacle than an actual sporting event or game. This year is no exception. I don't care for either team, so no, I won't be watching. The halftime shows in recent memory have hardly held universal appeal and this one is no different, so I certainly won't be watching for that factor. And finally, the concept of watching anything for the commercials, rewarding Madison Avenue for their inanity, is just a non-starter with me. Thanks but no thanks.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...