Respected Contributor

ELLEN DG had some items yrs ago

Honored Contributor

They've had other pet shows, but none of the offerings were exclusive to QVC.

The Q also needs to fix their shipping. Now, if you wish to depend on the item arriving by a needed date,  it's best to order from Amazon.

Honored Contributor

Years ago the Q would occasionally have unique pet products for sale.  

I still have two battery operated toys that my cats love.  

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Does anyone have other suggestions? 

@occasionalrain 

How about putting suggestions in the designated Suggestion Box?   

Look to your left, it's at the bottom of the list.   Rumor has it that they actually pay attention to suggestions placed there.  

Respected Contributor

There are tons of dog supplies you can find online or in your local pet stores, high end and regular. 

We have Unleashed, Petsmart and Petco in addition to boutique type smaller pet stores locally.  You can locate most everything you need at Chewy or Amazon for your furry friends.

You can even purchase a Mackenzie Childs pet bowl for $79 to make your pooch the envy of all the other dogs in the neighborhood.

I would think this is the last thing the Q needs to sell.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

Carolyn Gracie has mentioned that she intends to bring some pet products in her new "Girl Next Door" line.  This would be an excellent area for her to expand, if enough sales are generated.

I remember Carolyn mentioning bringing her pet line as well as her mastectomy friendly collection of swimsuits to QVC a few months before she was let go.  Looks like the Q decided to nix both of these lines sadly.😔

@cheriere, Denim & Co. does have several mastectomy friendly swimsuits.

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

Carolyn Gracie has mentioned that she intends to bring some pet products in her new "Girl Next Door" line.  This would be an excellent area for her to expand, if enough sales are generated.

I remember Carolyn mentioning bringing her pet line as well as her mastectomy friendly collection of swimsuits to QVC a few months before she was let go.  Looks like the Q decided to nix both of these lines sadly.😔

@cheriere, Denim & Co. does have several mastectomy friendly swimsuits.

Thanks for posting this.💝🌸

It's good to know they're continuing with this line.  I was concerned because the only I'd seen presented were on a major clearance.  I was afraid it was being discontinued.💝

Honored Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@cheriere 

I don't know.  I don't keep up with Carolyn much anymore.

But she did say when she first started her venture that the pet line and swimsuits would be coming down the line.  She'll have to be working with other suppliers so they might not be completely off the table, just take a while to get up and running.

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@cheriere 

I don't know.  I don't keep up with Carolyn much anymore.

But she did say when she first started her venture that the pet line and swimsuits would be coming down the line.  She'll have to be working with other suppliers so they might not be completely off the table, just take a while to get up and running.

I don't keep up with her either.  I do hope she's successful in all her new endeavors.

Super Contributor
@occasionalrain

I have fur babies and grandbabies

This is a great idea!
Imho, they always have been part of our family!
Yesterday, would of been my fur granddaughter Miya's 16 th birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈

Gosh , I miss her 😢 😭 😔...she was the apple of my eye ! She had so much personality.....