Honored Contributor

Someone on DD's Facebook said her sister gave her $100.00 to do something good for someone. She is planning to get Starbucks gift cards and pass them out to Walt Disney World cast members.

Two of DS' good friends from college got jobs there after graduation. One worked in food services; one in guest services. Oh the stories I heard! They work hard!

Both lost their jobs with the pandemic, and now both are working at Universal.

I think this is a really nice thing to do. Obviously she won't be able to help that many, but think of the difference it will make in the lives of those she encounters!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Such a Sweet Thing to Do!

I like that👍
Honored Contributor

Great idea!

Turkey Pilgrim Hat Thanksgiving Cartoon Character

Honored Contributor

That's a nice thing to do.  

Watch for people who walk into stores to pay off  layaways for families before Christmas.  Usually, it's for low income families who shop in stores like Walmart. 

Imagine going into the store to make the next payment, then find out someone paid off your balance.  Yes, Santa Claus is real for them.  

Honored Contributor

wish somebody would pay off my walmart credit card balance hahhahaah

Esteemed Contributor

I am a big Disney fan ( a little less than before as their decisions lately are head scratchers) however they are not known to treat their cast members financially well.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.