Occasional Contributor

I was sitting by the window today reading and this man comes walking down the sidewalk with his small toddler. I see the kid run over to my neighbor's flower bed and play with their outdoor holiday decorations. The guy just stood there and watched. That went on about 10 minutes. He then picked the kid up and placed her on the sidewalk and she started walking and noticed one of my solar lights up near my house in my flower bed and she went up and started banging on it like a drum. I got closer to the window so the father could see I was watching this and he promptly picked her up and carried her and did not put her down til about 4 doors down.

I could almost see a kid by themselves doing something because they don't know any better but he was right there and if he was not being watched would have let this go on. He is not teaching his kids about private property and I bet if this kid got hurt on something in one of these people's private flower beds he would be putting a claim into the poor homeowner's insurance policy to fix what should have never been allowed to occur in the first place.