Frequent Contributor

Stray Mother & Kittens Update!

Hi JettsMom and all the others that helped me the night the kittens were born. Everything has turned out great with them ... all adorable of course. There were 3 mostly black with some white and 2 black & white. The mother did very well with them and it's been so much fun to watch them grow up. My niece took 2 home with her after Thanksgiving ... she is studying to be a vet tech so they have a good home with her. My brother is taking one, a co-worker is taking one so I'll have one left. I'm desperately looking for a home for her so I don't have to take her to the humane society. The mother went to live with the elderly neighbor lady ... I'm sure she thinks she's died and gone to kitty heaven being in a warm house now (I'm in ND so our garage was getting cold for them). I have the 3 remaining kittens in the basement until they go to their new homes. Here is a picture of them ... the one in the back is the one that still needs a home. So ... I'll be working on that before Christmas gets here. Pray that I can find one for her. I'll keep you posted. Have a blessed Christmas to all of you!

OK ... so how do I copy & paste a picture on here? It won't let me paste!