Esteemed Contributor

Just checked my order status.  The package went from Lancaster, Pa to Bridgewater, NJ to Bethlehem, Pa to Bridgewater, NJ!!!!!  I live 20 minutes away from Bethlehem in Pa.  How is this transport loop cost effective????

Esteemed Contributor

I hope you receive your item. My one purchase from The Gold Rush came all the way to Texas than to NY and then to NJ. I never got it. 

Honored Contributor

I have absolutely no idea who figures these routes out or what effect the strange ones have on costs, but I'm strill finding my QVC shipping costs lower by far than they used to be.  I buy few clothes and no shoes here, so I have almost no reason to make returns which I know might make the experience different.

I've made more than my usual purchases in the last two weeks and there have been some weird choices (at least I find some of the shipping details weird).  One good thing has been that every purchase so far has arrived      long before its EDD in spite of that strangeness.

Super Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Just checked my order status.  The package went from Lancaster, Pa to Bridgewater, NJ to Bethlehem, Pa to Bridgewater, NJ!!!!!  I live 20 minutes away from Bethlehem in Pa.  How is this transport loop cost effective????

My packages also go on little side trips and it lengthens the delivery time.  It saves UPS money by not having to use another brown truck.