Regular Contributor

Sharke you are such a great help to people here so I just want to say Thank You! Thank You!! ❤️🙏🏼 I received my stimulus check so I'm very fortunate it came in my checking account. I'm on social security. Blessings and I hope everything works out for everyone. 

Honored Contributor

@89135 wrote:

@SharkE   Guess whose check is in my Informed Delivery for today ????

great news1.jpg

Oh, I'm so happy !  They make us wait forever ! I'll post when and if hubbo gets his !   Treats all around !

Esteemed Contributor

@shy bobcat wrote:

Check #1 was a combined amount for husband and myself.

Check #2 was an individual amount made out to me.  DH has not received a  second check.  Confusing.

@shy bobcat  Your experience is exactly what happened to my parents.  I just don't understand it, but apparently it has happened to many people.  (i wrote about their situation earlier in this thread.)

Honored Contributor

@Yesyesyes568 wrote:

Sharke you are such a great help to people here so I just want to say Thank You! Thank You!! ❤️🙏🏼 I received my stimulus check so I'm very fortunate it came in my checking account. I'm on social security. Blessings and I hope everything works out for everyone. 

Thanks @Yesyesyes568 . I'm concerned that some people, poor husband is in this boat with many others and makes no sense ! Still hasn't got his.

I think the more we all band together and say we got my (our) check(s)

No, one of us didn't get ours,  it lets us all know what is going on regarding the roll out of the 2nd stimulus check .

You don't feel your being singled out so much or feel you've been

overlooked.

Esteemed Contributor

@89135 wrote:

@SharkE   Guess whose check is in my Informed Delivery for today ????

great news1.jpg

Welcome to the Club. Congratulations. More Posters will be posting soon!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Yesyesyes568 wrote:

@Yesyesyes568  great news. Glad to hear that. Hope everyone who posts here will let us know also.

Esteemed Contributor

@SHOPR  it's coming in slowly. There's still hope.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hope all get their # 2 checks soon, looks like bigger one is on the horizon.

Pray that we BOTH get ours. If he gets the 1400 and I don't I"m taking it !

ROFLMBO

clapping chick.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Hope all get their # 2 checks soon, looks like bigger one is on the horizon.

Pray that we BOTH get ours. If he gets the 1400 and I don't I"m taking it !

ROFLMBO

clapping chick.gif

This one might be a little more organized. No time limit in which to send it out. By the way, your DH and I will hunt you down. We know where you shop lol.

Honored Contributor

ROFL