Trusted Contributor

i just got mine this morning.. late compared to some.. it will go towards bills.. not like i could go out shopping anytime soon  

Honored Contributor

We're still waiting.   According to the ssa.gov.com all the folks on SS and with direct deposit should have theirs by the end of April

Honored Contributor

I need to check with my bank.  I am not really in need so I am donating it to a fund to help small businesses in our city.  

Valued Contributor

S/O and I both got checks in the mail today. We get our social security via direct deposit, so they have our info. I don't know why we didn't get this the same way. 

Super Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

S/O and I both got checks in the mail today. We get our social security via direct deposit, so they have our info. I don't know why we didn't get this the same way. 

Same thing happened to a friend today, had direct deposit but got it in the mail today.  The system is all messed up.  Someone I know got the check last week that makes $75,000 and single, when they said the lowest income would receive it first and a single woman just out of college, living at home, but not claimed a dependent by her parents, got it last week.

I have not received anything yet. 

Honored Contributor

I get surviors ss  nothing yet in my bank acoount.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

Still haven't gotten mine!! I'm beyond upset. All the "Get My Payment" tool says on the IRS website is: Payment Status Not Available

It has said that for the past 6 days. No idea what is going on. No answers from the IRS either. None of the FAQ apply to me. I'm definitely eligible. Made WAY under the income limit. I am just so frustrated.

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

Nothing for us yet.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@BrandiDavis wrote:

Still haven't gotten mine!! I'm beyond upset. All the "Get My Payment" tool says on the IRS website is: Payment Status Not Available

It has said that for the past 6 days. No idea what is going on. No answers from the IRS either. None of the FAQ apply to me. I'm definitely eligible. Made WAY under the income limit. I am just so frustrated.

Same with me, can't check status either. Most people I've talked to have gotten theirs and my son who earns a lot more than I do got his as well. I thought the poorer people got theirs first?

Highlighted
Contributor

Nothing here either.  Same Payment Status Not Available.  Can't understand this now at all.  The FAQs don't apply to us either.  We are also eligible.   However, last year we owed the IRS and made out a bank check, so they definitely do not have our information.   Just a guess.    We are both on SS and have direct deposit for our checks.  Guess that doesn't count.