Esteemed Contributor

Noticed a headline on FOX  website this week; but didn't stop to read it.  Assumed it was about the last distribution of $1400. 

Today received letter from White House - IRS informing me another $1400 would be direct deposited........and if not received in 7 days - to inquire

Letter is dated April 23

Is this Extra Slow Snail Mail or - Advanced Notice?

They still haven't withdrawn (from checking acct) what I owe them for Fed Tax this year.  

Unusual - normally it's taken on April 15 -but  due to delayed filing date - expected it to happen then.  Nope - money still there for the taking.

Google search does list check #3  check #4..........

Esteemed Contributor

I got that letter too, from the White House.  I was excited for about 3 seconds, then realized it had to be about the stimulus money that we had already received.  This has to be snail mail and/or the White House just being way behind on what they are doing.  No more money is coming.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

It is said the IRS is way behind which is why they extended the tax deadline.  Apparently the USPS is too. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Slow mail. There aren't any more stimulus payments.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I got those letters "to expect stimulus" a couple of months after I had gotten my first two paper checks.  I got the third payment last month by direct deposit and still haven't gotten the letter for that one yet.

I don't think they actually mail those letters on the dates they have written on them.

Respected Contributor

Neither DH nor I received check #1.

I received check #2.

Last week end I was balancing our personal checkbook, and saw 2 direct deposits for $1400.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Esteemed Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

Neither DH nor I received check #1.

I received check #2.

Last week end I was balancing our personal checkbook, and saw 2 direct deposits for $1400.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

My  28 year old nephew never received 1, 2, nor 3.  They told him to claim them on his tax return which he did a few weeks ago. They told him the stimulus checks would be deposited along with his tax refund.