Trusted Contributor

I'd like to believe he's innocent, but how do you explain the recording with his voice talking about it? And what is this "disclosure" he refers to in the recording? I suspect he's guilty in this.

Respected Contributor

Maybe his wife wants more money, aren't they in a divorce merry go round?

She probably did this to get more money but now she is stopping any future money coming in for him so how does it help her to make these allegations?

Whether he is innocent or guilty his career is over.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

I heard on Inside Edition that there is a woman about to file charges he molested her years ago. This may not play out well for him at all. He has also resigned from The Actor's Guild.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

If some of the stories reported on TMZ this morning are true then his soon to be ex-wife should also be investigated. She has known about his supposed-ed proclivities for many...many years and was willing to keep quiet...yet is now using it against him to get a bigger settlement. She is no innocent in this.

Respected Contributor
On 10/9/2014 croemer said:

If some of the stories reported on TMZ this morning are true then his soon to be ex-wife should also be investigated. She has known about his supposed-ed proclivities for many...many years and was willing to keep quiet...yet is now using it against him to get a bigger settlement. She is no innocent in this.

The wife should be charged with child endangerment if she did in fact hide this. To come out now just for money is just plain sick!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

First the experts must prove the tapes are unedited and are him. If they do I think he and his wife and the therapist should be held accountable. All of them.Smiley Sad

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor
On 10/9/2014 golfcartrider said:

The wife should be charged with child endangerment if she did in fact hide this. To come out now just for money is just plain sick!

Amen! I am not so sympathetic to her the more she opens her mouth.

Honored Contributor

This entire situation is so strange. On Nan Grace someone reported that the wife wanted her half of the divorce settlement because she feared him being sued and them taking her half away. So perhaps something has been happening behind the scenes that we don't know about....such as in someone was going to press charges on him already. Still, the wife should not have let this child molestation situation continue. Who would want to be married to someone like that?! Maybe they both have multiple mental health issues. Something is definitely not right here.

Super Contributor
On 10/9/2014 golfcartrider said:

Amen! I am not so sympathetic to her the more she opens her mouth.

Sounds like they deserve each other and should both be charged!
Valued Contributor
On 10/9/2014 newziesuzie said:

First the experts must prove the tapes are unedited and are him. If they do I think he and his wife and the therapist should be held accountable. All of them.Smiley Sad

Exactly!.....anyone can say anything, anyone can make a recording,......... if he did it, I want him punished to the fullest extent.