QVC Customer Care

Re: Stephen, Stephen, Stephen !

This post has been removed by QVC for quoting a deleted political post

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC for quoting a deleted political post

Honored Contributor

I can never stay awake long enough to watch these shows, but one thing I'm sure of and that is Colbert would never back DT for president.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I liked the ending, that was great and he has a great band.

Colbert is smart and he's dead on about his interpretation of what's going on, however... He's too frenetic for me, he's always on.  I hope he can tone it down a bit.

That Oreos bit just went on and on and on...

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Esteemed Contributor

I missed the ending but there were some good moments and some moments that dragged. The amulet skit was stupid and George Clooney was boring but fun items in between.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I enjoyed his 1st show, and am sure he'll relax more after the show gets rolling and they find their pace.

His band is excellent.

I watched Jimmy Fallon these past months after Letterman retired and he can be pretty hyper and wired.    Something I really don't like about Fallon is how much he fawns  over his guests and laughs outrageously at everything they say.   

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

I admit, I miss Letterman.  Jimmy Kimmel can be really funny, but he's getting edgier and edgier, almost mean. I don't like it when he brings kids into those bits.

Respected Contributor

I thought Clooney looked like he'd aged a lot!!  Maybe marriage doesn't agree with him!  George also was boring.

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

I missed the ending but there were some good moments and some moments that dragged. The amulet skit was stupid and George Clooney was boring but fun items in between.

You know, I thought the whole bit about Clooney's fake movie was also stupid, having Clooney lean out a door and shout about what he was doing.

Esteemed Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

I admit, I miss Letterman.  Jimmy Kimmel can be really funny, but he's getting edgier and edgier, almost mean. I don't like it when he brings kids into those bits.

*****************************************************************************************************

I so agree.  I love Jimmy K. and his humor, but I also don't like it when he makes kids do things that are so wrong.  It sends the wrong message to them.  I don't even know why those parents do those videos and then send them on, never knowing whether or not the world will see them for the jerks they are.

The one where he had kids toss ice water on their fathers in the shower????  Who does that????  All of those guys were nekkid too.  Jimmy needs to tone it down some.  Otherwise, I still like him better than Jimmy F., who I think is silly and childish.  He's okay for a show or two, but then it's just too much.  JMO  I really miss Dave.  

Stephen, last night, was just "okay".  Kind of silly.  Didn't like the Clooney bit at all and I think Jeb was blind-sided by the question about his brother.  Not too bad though.