Esteemed Contributor
On 3/6/2015 metrogal said:
On 3/6/2015 metrogal said:

I'll stand a majority of one..............and with the exception of the true talent Whoopie....."IMO"......they are a bunch of cackling women having a screaming contest to the point of no comprehension.

And as for Lori Goldstein ...... they can walk hand and hand together Goldstein is a hodge podge of remnants. Smiley Sad

I'll stand next to you. I don't like her either. I don't know why they even have her on The View. She makes faces and has this phony smile and suks up to Whoopi. Remember the day she told Whoopi - "ooh, you have lipstick on your face from when I kissed you" and then Nicole grabbed a tissue and started wiping Whoopi's face. It was the first day Whoopi came back from the "hospital" where Nicole visited her and took that video.

Who is that cackling hyena who sits at the other end of the table. If she is going to be the class cackler, then she needs to fix her front teeth.

Is it possible that Rosie Perez is not coming back? They never even give her any mention anymore. At least when Rosie O was still there, she told everyone why the missing person was missing. Whoopi never does that. Whoopi has started wearing lipstick yesterday, along with real clothes (although the shirts are buttoned on the man's side)....

Give me The Talk any day. At least, they don't talk over each other and seem to be more intelligent..... JMO

Super Contributor

I enjoy Whoopi for her talent.....she'd be the first to admit to being no fashionista.

Esteemed Contributor

Stacy's education, Dior internship and career backgrounds are impressive. She's certainly qualified.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Super Contributor

Well Ury.....I respect your opinion.......but I stand on mine......""Dior""......maybe the ""door"".....there's not a ""thread"" about her that speaks Dior to me.

Super Contributor

Well Ury.....I respect your opinion.......but I stand on mine......""Dior""......maybe the ""door"".....there's not a ""thread"" about her that speaks Dior to me.

Super Contributor

Sorry for the double post......took a few moments posting.

Respected Contributor

I've admired her style since the WNTW days.

Almost without fail, I like what she does for the make over candidates

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor
Like Stacy. The jury is still out on her new show. Saw one show and didn't really care for it. I need to catch another show.
Honored Contributor

I love seeing Rosie Perez on the View, she dresses beautifully and is well spoken. I can't stand that elitist blonde woman that doesn't mind telling everyone she's a republican.

Honored Contributor

While I don't personally know her, I find her way to phony sounding. I also think a lot of what she wears doesn't present her as the expert she claims to be!