Esteemed Contributor

What is the nationality of your soul?

Take the short quiz on the site and you'll find out.

http://bitecharge.com/play/soul/nationality/h2

I'm Italian.

You have a deep and honest sense of helpfulness, thoughtfulness, and perspective. Even as a child, you were wise beyond your years. You are highly perceptive and you often understand things in a way others can't. Still, what's most remarkable about you is that you give back more than you take in. You can be a trusted source of guidance -- one who's a great example and one who's certainly on the road of enlightenment.

Honored Contributor

Re: What is the nationality of your soul?

I am American.

Honored Contributor

Canadian.
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

When I click on the link, it says OOps page not found.. can't find it on the other site either.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/6/2015 jubilant said:

I am American.

I am indeed American through and through, but thought the quiz woulD be a fun Friday acivity.

Esteemed Contributor

Suziepeach,

I see what you mean. Just tried it multiple times and it appears they are having issues. It was functioning OK 3 hours ago. Will keep tabs and come back if they get it up again.

~R

Honored Contributor

Clicked on home or something and scrolled down until I found it....... Click on home then latest.
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

KINDLY NOTE THAT THE SITE PROVIDED, PER "BITECHARGE," IS NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY AT THIS TIME. IT WAS WORKING GREAT 3 HOURS AGO. I APOLOGIZE FOR POSTING THIS AT A MOST UNFORTUNATE TIME.

I'LL KEEP AN EYE ON THE SITE AND IF IT COMES BACK UP, WILL COME BACK HERE AND LET FOLKS KNOW.

IT IS A RATHER FUN QUIZ TO TAKE.

Honored Contributor

SFNative: Hey, that's me! (More or less.) (Well, not as much anymore, but I try)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Haven't clicked on the link, but I'm 'All mixed up'.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).