Frequent Contributor

So good to see Stacey back today as product rep.  Welcome back.  I hope Stacey and her family have been well.  I missed seeing her after she left.

Honored Contributor

Good !

Honored Contributor

From the look on David's face he is obviously pleased to have her back.  Stacey was happy too.  Maybe the powers that be at Q are trying to correct the mistake of letting her go.  Stacey has handled herself very well through it all. Hope to see more of her.  BEST WISHES, STACEY! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Stacey Stauffer

[ Edited ]

I thought Stacey was hired by the Companies to present their products. If these Companies hire her, I can't see QVC saying no because she doesn't work for QVC. That would be too childish to take away a job from her just because she no longer works there.

QVC has no say in the person the Companies hire to present their products.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 ....good point...did not think about that.  Whoever hired Stacey....good move! 

Frequent Contributor

She is a class act. Always professional, but not full of herself. Loved her manner and how clearly she presented items on the Q. Like everyone else it was a shocker when they let her go. 

Trusted Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Since her departure from Q Stacey's online presence has been very well crafted, ingeniously designed, thought through and well done.  She is expert and has built a large following.   Those companies hiring her to represent their products have obviously noticed her poise and expertise.

Leaving behind any bitterness and not burning bridges obviously pays.  As do paychecks from multiple sources.

Congratulations Stacey!

All extremely good points and were no doubt, duly noted!  It shows professionalism and the ability to handle circumstances.  👍

New Contributor

The list can go on and on with goods things about Stacy while she was host at QVC 

Stacy California innovations a 19 and when I give them as gifts or take them with me to an outing I make sure they do not walk away.   Green pan Stacy my favorite 

you remember a certain oven you bought well I got it too and it is abeast as you said.

I found you to be very incredible. QVC's lost and California innovations and Green pans victory. That is the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!   

Visitor
So thrilled to see Stacey back on QVC again! We missed you Stacey. My whole family loves you! You have a great presence, sincere fun personality, and a wonderful sense of style. It was great to see you back on the air again today and I look forward to seeing you more!
Respected Contributor

@piperbay I can't place her.was she mostly on with david?David? She do fashion shows?