Does anyone know what white baking dish they display the St. Clair sides in?  I've been looking for something similar and can't find anything.

Honored Contributor

@Dee1651 wrote:

Does anyone know what white baking dish they display the St. Clair sides in?  I've been looking for something similar and can't find anything.

@Dee1651   It depends upon which sizes you are looking for and how much you want to spend.

Emile Henry makes many types of white bakeware-you can find them on Williams Sonoma website. 

Bed Bath Beyond always sold white bakeware; I purchased the round ramekins in store before.

I would just do an Internet search "white bakeware" and I am sure you will find all sizes, shapes, etc.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Regular Contributor

I just saw an article that Rubbermaid is making those exact dishes now, in white. I believe they have them on Amazon or at Rubbermaid. Com

Honored Contributor

Have you tried a restaurant supply store in your area?  They have tons of generic white dishes in all sizes and shapes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I believe you'll find what you're looking for on Sur la table.  That's where I found them.

Go into bakers & casseroles and click on the picture that says Rectangular Porcelain Baker and you will see the different sizes.  I got two of the 2 qt.  Hope this helps.

Trusted Contributor

@going to Carolina is correct.  If you want that exact baking dish go to Sur la Table. 

Otherwise just google "white baking dishes with handles" and you will get a million options to buy similar items.

Screenshot_20221027-221951.png