Esteemed Contributor

Spring will be a little late this year

Season now third snowiest with latest storm

Honored Contributor

Re: Spring will be a little late this year

I'm sorry SoX. We had 63 this morning and dropping to the 30's by tonight. At least no snow, just rain.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

Hi, Preds ... isn't that a great picture of early morning? 63 degrees is a long way off for us.

Honored Contributor

I find it scary. LOL I hope this is the last blast for everyone. Time to start the warm up. I saw a hummingbird scout this morning. Bet he hightails it out of here to tell the others .... Nope, not yet!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Spring was here yesterday and we're back to winter now.

Honored Contributor

Our second blizzard of the year just got underway. I read it was the first time Buffalo has had two major blizzards in one year!

My meeting this morning was canceled...I'm thinking of going to the gym, but what is stopping me is that the last time I ventured out to the gym in a blizzard, visibility was so poor I drove right past my driveway!

Respected Contributor

It looks like my area will escape the snow and get rain instead. I don't know whether that is good or bad, because rain can turn into ice.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor

This Winter has been horrendous. We are having 60s here today (and yesterday) then its going to rain Wed and temps will drop by Thurs and end in SNOW. I wish Spring would sprung and fast! lol.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

We had rain last night that froze and then snow on top of that. The winds right now are brutal. Most schools had late starts this morning.

Apparently, this is the 3rd snowiest winter... fabulous!

Honored Contributor

Spring was here yesterday....and it turned around and left...