Honored Contributor

I'm happy for you but here in MA, we won't see any spring weather until mid May.  I'm not complaining, it was 50 when I took my walk and that felt good.  They say it will be in the 60's on Saturday....we'll see about that...LOL

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@StylishLady  I used to love those Burma Shave signs along the highway!!!!

My favorite from childhood:

Around the curve lickedly split,

Beautiful car, wasn't it?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Spurt.  Several of us at work took a trip by car from Midland to Dallas one year for a meeting.  It was April and I never saw such wildflowers.  They were just beautiful.  I did learn if you use blu-blocker sun glasses, the bluebonnets are black and that's a downer.

20190317_004002.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt.  Several of us at work took a trip by car from Midland to Dallas one year for a meeting.  It was April and I never saw such wildflowers.  They were just beautiful.  I did learn if you use blu-blocker sun glasses, the bluebonnets are black and that's a downer.

20190317_004002.jpg

@Kachina624 

Great photo!

I was wondering if North Texas had wildflowers...the land and weather is so different....

The wildflowers are so beautiful.....How interesting that those sunglasses make the flowers look black Smiley Surprised...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Not in my areaSmiley Sad...it is snowing here today, yes snowing!!  Just when everything melted...sigh!  We had a terrible, harsh winter and I fear spring isn’t going to be great either.  There is like 2 months a year here where the weather is good.  Most of the time it is either snow and cold or exteme humidity and overcast with rain.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.