Super Contributor

I would like to see a wide variety of colors all year round. I love pastels in winter. I look awful in "Fall" colors so would like items in at least one blue undertone color. So often all colors are drab or greyed and muted plus black or tan - depressing!  Give us more happy, cheerful colors all year. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Spring Colors

[ Edited ]

@haddon9 wrote:

I like when there is a variety of light & dark colors for everyone. 

While coral is the color of the year, It's not something everyone can wear.  I personally like dark jewel tones even for summer which I rarely see.

@haddon9

ITA!!!! Woman Very Happy

I dont look good in yellow or green, especially lime green.....viewed as "spring" colors, so I still like to see richer colors....and people wear black all year long too.....And I live in Texas

And  I hate this color of the year....why should just a chosen few decide this....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

I like when there is a variety of light & dark colors for everyone. 

While coral is the color of the year, It's not something everyone can wear.  I personally like dark jewel tones even for summer which I rarely see.

@haddon9

ITA!!!! Woman Very Happy

I dont look good in yellow or green, especially lime green.....viewed as "spring" colors, so I still like to see richer colors....and people where black all year long too.....And I live in Texas

And  I hate this color of the year....why should just a chosen few decide this....

What does it really matter, in the grand scheme of things? There are still lots of other colors out there to purchase.