Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sponsors dropping The View

@maestra wrote:

The verbal berating and critique of Carly Fiorina by the women of the View can be compared to the middle school bullying by the self appointed 'Queen B.'s". You can use your imagination to fill in the 'B'.

Unbecoming behavior and backbiting are highly unattractive.

Someone referred to her smile as demented , hardly talking about her looks the way one of her co candidates  did.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I think this time, I have to give The View a break.  The woman came on the show just to get her talking points heard, not because she felt she was wronged in her previous visit.  She came talking a mile a minute withou letting anyone really respond more than a second.  This lady talks like a memorized book.  Even when given logical answers, she won't change her speech.  It's as if she has it memorized one way and she's afraid to go left or right of her point.  She can't go beyond the surface of her points.

now THIS is a great summation of the entire segment today......and she is ready to come back......

If you accept the invite and know that invite came from a group of female pit bulls, you bet your bottom dollar you're going to get your say in warp speed and not give a fig what the pit bulls might want or have to say.  The pit bulls get their say in constantly, ad nauseum, and the spittle flies.

Honored Contributor

@60sgirl wrote:

@NoelSeven wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@Constance2 wrote:

For the one that asked for specifics...Some sponsors that have dropped the View thus far are:  Party City, Snuggle, McCormick, Johnson & Johnson, and Eggland's Best.  

None of which I patronize. Woman Happy

What purpose did you have in mind when posting your comment? You don't use any McCormick spices or J&J products at all? And does your comment have anything to do with those sponsors not continuing their relationship with the View? 

@60sgirl

No, I don't buy canned, bottled or tinned spices, so no, I don't use McCormick spices.

I have other reasons for not knowingly purchasing J&J products, if that's okay with you.

Party City, that's a no as well.  I have an aversion to plastic. LOL  

Eggland's Best is a product I dislike..for products sake and Snuggle?  Please..

great, but your defiant protest has nothing to do with this topic. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Of course it did.

What an odd comment.

no, not odd. topic is about sponsors dropping their support of a tv program. Her response must have some underlying meaning because otherwise it was an odd thing to post in this venue. Perhaps you can explain it to me then. 

Is she saying that she doesn't care if those sponsors drop The View because she doesn't support those sponsors anyway? So the hidden meaning is she likes the ladies on The view and how they treat conservative guests so she is in their camp and would never support any sponsors/retailers for dropping their support of The View? Convoluted don't you think?

Easier to just come out and say "I like those women on the View and I don't care if they are rude to some of the guests who are known conservatives". 

None of us here are board monitors.  The idea that anyone thinks they are and can and should direct others as to what they can say and how they should say it is ludicrous.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I was appalled at Trump for his insult to Carly Fiorina.  Can't understand his popularity.  I was doubly appalled by the View women at their insults to Carly Fiorina and can't understand the childishness of this kind of behavior from grown women who should know better.  I look at each of them and think they need to take a long look at themselves in the mirror before saying such things about how another human being looks!

What is wrong with people that they think this kind of thing is acceptable?

I agree.  Unfortunately we also see it on this board often.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

maestra wrote:

The verbal berating and critique of Carly Fiorina by the women of the View can be compared to the middle school bullying by the self appointed 'Queen B.'s". You can use your imagination to fill in the 'B'.

Unbecoming behavior and backbiting are highly unattractive.

Why not say the same about the man who said much worse about her?  The one who said she had an ugly face?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I was appalled at Trump for his insult to Carly Fiorina.  Can't understand his popularity.  I was doubly appalled by the View women at their insults to Carly Fiorina and can't understand the childishness of this kind of behavior from grown women who should know better.  I look at each of them and think they need to take a long look at themselves in the mirror before saying such things about how another human being looks!

What is wrong with people that they think this kind of thing is acceptable?

@Q4u

I'm speaking only of The View personnel when I recall something that was heard quite often while I was in college: "Liberals always think with their mouths open."

Honored Contributor

One of the Real Housewives of the View said Carly's face looks demented?  If so, WHO? 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's political and off topic.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.