Regular Contributor

I bought a pair of Spenco shoes about 2 years ago and they hurt so badly where that arch was that I had to return them.  I have very high arches and thought they would be helpful but they weren't.  Has anyone else hqd that problem with this brand?

Esteemed Contributor

The arch support does not hurt my foot but they are all sooooo wide I can't keep them on my feet!

Honored Contributor

while vionics are my favorite slippers, i a growing very fond of spenco. totally different footbeds though. i get a lot more support with the vionics.

ordered two pair of the last special spencos and ordered two pair of these spencos that are the TSV today. comfortable and cute. i wear an 8M and dont really find them to run overly wide on my foot. 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I've never had that problem with Spenco but I did have a problem with Vionic.  I found the arch too high on Vionics.  My feet hurt soooo bad after wearing them for a short period of time.

I opt against purchasing slippers I just buy a clog and use that as my slipper.  Slippers never seem to have enough support in them.

Trusted Contributor

The arch is not in the right spot for my feet, but I am more bothered by the width and stiffness of the Spenco shoes/slippers that I've tried on.

Respected Contributor

I wear a pair of Spenco mules that was a TSV a year or so ago for slippers. I always wear socks with them and they fit fine and I like the support and the rounded toe box. 

Honored Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

The arch support does not hurt my foot but they are all sooooo wide I can't keep them on my feet!

@Zhills    That's my problem too.  Although I wear a medium width, I walk right out of many of the Spenco styles. The arch support is just right for me.  If I get something fleece lined, I want real fleece, not faux, for warmth. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment