Honored Contributor

My old DVR  died today, no amount of rebooting did the trick. I knew it was going, but I hate changing equipment. Anyway I called Spectrum thinking I would schedule an appointment for next week. To my surprise  the tech is coming tomoerrow at 4:00.  The rep I talked to also told me  how I could save money on my bill, ( I didn't ask ) .  Color me surprised by the fast appointment.  

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I have to call them for the same reason .. I just keep putting them off because of other priorities 😀

Honored Contributor

I have not been using a DVR here lately, I watch most of my missed shows online, so easy, and no programming is required. 

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I have to call them for the same reason .. I just keep putting them off because of other priorities 😀

I did that too, but it has been so wonky, and it irritates me that I've put up with it considering how much they charge. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

We've always had good service from Spectrum.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

We've always had good service from Spectrum.

The tech came early, the dvr will record more shows than my old one, and my bill will be $56.00 lower. It was a good day.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

We have a Spectrum employee that lives across the street.  A couple of times things broke like our remote and he was able to just get what I needed.  

We now have streaming through Spectrum and don't have any boxes anymore but the last time we had to get a new box, somehow we scored a brand spankin new DVR box.  Even the tech wanted to know who we knew that we got that box.  Most of them are refurbished and some not so well.