Respected Contributor

When Sherri S was on The View, she almost always wore wigs.  She claimed they were from her QVC line.  If they were, they were professionally fitted and styled for her.  The ones the hosts and models wear, look like a cheap version of what she wears.

Honored Contributor

muttmom, I totally agree with you.  There is no way they'd have let her wear those wigs.  You could see the binding on them!

Super Contributor

I agree.  The wigs SS wore on The View couldn't have been these wigs.  I'm sure her wigs are all human hair and extremely expensive.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Respected Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

That particular wig wasn't shaped well IMHO and was way too short.  However, Leah had on the loose curly one that goes to the jaw line this morning and looked really incredibly good in it~!

Not all wigs are created equal and not everyone should wear one.... 

I thought the short curly style was cute on Leah too.  In fact, it was the best-looking of all the wigs.

The wrong or an outdated real hairstyle can be just as aging as the wrong wig. You see some pretty horrific hair on women out there in the world.

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor
Forget the wig, Jill's wardrobe ages her without any help from a wig. She needs to lighten it up with some bright color and get some edgier styles. She's too young to dress like she's going to a funeral.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

The only time I think people look good in wigs is when they have spent a good deal of money on them, using real hair and a master wig maker with years of experience at his/her craft. All the wigs on the shopping networks look like Barbie hair to me.

ITA. The ones with fake hair look way too shiny and obvious.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:
Forget the wig, Jill's wardrobe ages her without any help from a wig. She needs to lighten it up with some bright color and get some edgier styles. She's too young to dress like she's going to a funeral.

Ditto. She dresses way too old for her age. Her figure limits her to what she can wear.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Some wigs age people

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I think Jill's wardrobe suits her personality perfectly!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

@sunala wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

You're correct. It does - matronly and stuffy.

Esteemed Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

@sunala wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

You're correct. It does - matronly and stuffy.

Italia, I didn't say that, you did! 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett