Honored Contributor

I was cleaning out a junk drawer and found a deck of cards. Nobody here is a big card player , but I started playing solitaire and it was kind of fun. I ran out of crossword puzzles, ( I hate doing them online ), and this was something different, at least for today. ♠️♦️♥️♣️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Play online and you won't have to shuffle and make those rows of cards just to start a game.  It's all done for you ............in a blink of an eye.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Play online and you won't have to shuffle and make those rows of cards just to start a game.  It's all done for you ............in a blink of an eye.

@fthunt , As much as I love the Net. I  prefer using real cards, weird I know. 😏

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

That's okay too.    Enjoy............................

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1  My Mother use to play solitaire all the time.  I have NEVER played it...do not even know what it is about. My Mother also loved cross word puzzles....I have never done one...she loved Jeopardy the TV show...watched it all the time....I never have. 

weird huh?

Super Contributor

HSN has an "Arcade" with all kinds of online (free) games (including solitaire) Woman Very Happy

I usually play the different Mahjongg games and the daily "Pennydell Wordsearch".  You earn "tickets" each time you play, and can go to the "Rewards Store" and spend them as entries for drawings to try and win different items they have listed there. I haven't checked that out lately though. Reminds me I need to get in there and look LOL

https://arcade.hsn.com/

Esteemed Contributor

My dad LOVED playing solitaire and pinochle.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Valued Contributor

indoor kitty...you are not weird. I like holding cards and I like holding books and real newspapers.

Respected Contributor

Good reminder - I have been meaning to learn card games!  I see in-laws in their 90's sharp as whips and they were always card players.  Can't hurt!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@QVCkitty1  My Mother use to play solitaire all the time.  I have NEVER played it...do not even know what it is about. My Mother also loved cross word puzzles....I have never done one...she loved Jeopardy the TV show...watched it all the time....I never have. 

weird huh?

@SeaMaiden , That's what makes the world go around. Now I've never done a jigsaw puzzle, and I notice they are becoming quite popular these days.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan