Honored Contributor

what happened was the same thing that happened the last time the world was supposed to end, nothing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@AliJoi5 wrote:

I'm not sure about the apocalypse, but October 21, 2015 is coming up.  Do you know what that means??  It means anyone in the Hill Valley area should keep an eye out for Marty McFly and Doc Brown in the flying DeLorean, because that's the date they go Back to the Future in the second film.  You're welcome!! 

Ah ha! I will have to be on the lookout for this..

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

Would that be Eastern Standard Time?  Anyone know?  

I'm ordering take-out for dinner and delaying my bill paying until tomorrow, if tomorrow comes.Smiley Very Happy

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

I had a big lunch and wasn't going to eat dinner, but now maybe I will.LOL

Valued Contributor

@baker wrote:

I had a big lunch and wasn't going to eat dinner, but now maybe I will.LOL

Smiling Face With Open Mouth and Tightly-Closed EyesI'm going to put a stick of butter and scoop of haagen dazs on everything tonight!

https://cerebellumchef.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/tc-paula-deen-butter-funny.jpg

Respected Contributor

I just threw away six cream puffs that were in the refrigerator too long, and I never even had one..  I may have to go get them out of the garbage.

Honored Contributor

Not today.  I think it's Monday.  The Blood Moon on Sukkot. Mondays work for me. Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

I've been hearing since last month that the end of the world was supposed to happen today.  So what happened?  Did I miss it? 

And did these voices first manifest with the end of the world warning?

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Trusted Contributor

Re: So What Happened?

[ Edited ]

Oh my , here we go again ! 

Every time there is a "blood moon" this comes forward.

Many preachers love to expound on this. They aren't meteorologists so I wish they would stop the "doom and gloom" bit concerning this scientific act of nature.. ( TV evangelist John Hagee is very focused on this act of nature and expounds on it regularly in books and preaching.) Others as well.

I don't buy it myself. I read the "original book" so I don't have much faith in this business!

Respected Contributor
Your joking right?