Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart  It's been more than one month since their teckies touched the homepage. Nothing or very few things have worked right or wrong since then.

We know it's not our browsers. It's not cookies, donuts, pie, coffee or anyting else either!

We moan and complain here. They do nothing. We continue to moan and complain. They get on here with us and say it's our browsers. It is not.

Two months later, we're all still struggling.  Not our problem. We're not spending money. We're no longer spending money here.

We can take it elsewhere - we do not care. Plenty of other fish in the sea as we say.

Esteemed Contributor

Can you say "QVC you need  a new IT team"?

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMomwrote:

I have the same problem with items recently on air, nothing before 3AM is showing on my laptop.

Constant tech issues is really getting old......

@KingstonsMomwrote:

I have the same problem with items recently on air, nothing before 3AM is showing on my laptop.

Well at least they are consistent @KingstonsMom.  A royal pain yes, but we always know it/they will be there.Heart

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I imagine that with so many different platforms - hardware, operating systems, browsers - many of which are being continually updated - it's hard to keep a website in synch with all things at all times.  In that case, it would be helpful if QVC would note how to optimize the experience on each type of device - for example, which browser works best with its website.

Honored Contributor

i can see all items recently on air.

i am using a laptop and firefox.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Check your settings folks theres been a couple threads on this.........if you zoom is over 100% you dont see the full screen, decrease it and you should be fine...............

I can see items on air just fine and Im on laptop on Chrome Browser...............Someone with a Mac adjusted settings on their text and they were back in business too...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: So Now What's Wrong?

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkrwrote:

I imagine that with so many different platforms - hardware, operating systems, browsers - many of which are being continually updated - it's hard to keep a website in synch with all things at all times.  In that case, it would be helpful if QVC would note how to optimize the experience on each type of device - for example, which browser works best with its website.

If that were truly the case, why don't I have any of these problems with other sites, i.e. Amazon, HSN, Evine, and uncountable small business that have on line sales?

And while I'm thinking of it, their videos still do not load or take forever to do so.  I've used Chrome, Firefox, etc.   Same results.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMomwrote:

Becca Lou Wrote: I have problems with viewing some of the items video demo's, at times.

Contributor

If you have an iPad, scroll down towards the bottom of the page and you'll see the latest shows.  Click on the show you want to see then scroll further down the page and you'll see all the items in that show.

Respected Contributor

When I have trouble on this website I assume it is the fault of the IT team.

It is not my browser. 

It is not my cookies.  

It is not my fault

Other websites do not have continual problems accommodating various platforms.