Esteemed Contributor

I just knew this was going to happen......ordered two pairs of shoes yesterday at a Q2 price...system was down but it took my order...this morning i can see that my order was placed...but $4 more each pair.....i've tried calling customer service three times already....after holding on for at least five minutes, i get disconnected!  so frustrating....

Honored Contributor

Re: So Frustrating!!

[ Edited ]

@nana59 wrote:

I just knew this was going to happen......ordered two pairs of shoes yesterday at a Q2 price...system was down but it took my order...this morning i can see that my order was placed...but $4 more each pair.....i've tried calling customer service three times already....after holding on for at least five minutes, i get disconnected!  so frustrating....

A little patience is needed because you are probably one among thousands that were screwed up from Comcast's electronic's mess.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

@nana59, I know that is very frustrating.  Maybe one of the moderators here can help.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I guess I can't understand why you are so frustrated over a $4 or $8 transaction that I'm sure will be resolved in due time.

Honored Contributor

I honestly don't understand why anyone ordered yesterday, when they knew there was a problem. Common sense would tell you that there would be glitches, so why not wait a day or two till things shake out ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I guess I can't understand why you are so frustrated over a $4 or $8 transaction that I'm sure will be resolved in due time.

not so much frustrated about the price difference.....frustrated that i get disconnected....do you like it when you get hung up on.......

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

not so much frustrated about the price difference.....frustrated that i get disconnected....do you like it when you get hung up on.......

Try live computer chat.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

Well I ordered yesterday, two dresses, same # different colors, that I have been trying to get and they became available, at least I hope so.  I got some sort of response that they got my order but their system was down.  I had no idea what the issue was.

This morning I got concerned because I still did not see them on my account.  I called customer service, and she said she saw that one dress went thru and the other one didn't.  I gave her the specific item #.  She placed an order for the one that she said did not go thru.  When I checked my account again, I saw that she placed an order for the wrong dress, not the item # I gave her.  I cancelled that order and called back again.  This person said that orders were being entered manually, and should be updated by the end of the day.

How can they know what their inventory is if orders were taken and then placed manually?  There would be no inventory updates as things are selling.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

5 minutes is no time at all considering that they must be swamped with calls today.  Perhaps it's just me but I assumed there would be problems so I didn't order anything all day yesterday.  It was smarter to wait until they resolved all their issues.  

Honored Contributor

All I know is I would hate to be working customer service right now.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh