Super Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I honestly don't understand why anyone ordered yesterday, when they knew there was a problem. Common sense would tell you that there would be glitches, so why not wait a day or two till things shake out ?

Those who wanted to order the Corky's TSV couldn't wait a day or two till things shook out.  Common sense would tell you that the order had to be placed yesterday.

Honored Contributor

why not put this in the customer care forum and page a moderator? they are GREAT about taking care of these sorts of things. you can also reach them by emailing qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. i find either of these ways much faster and convenient. i would imagine customer service via telephone is slammed today due to the problems of yesterday.

because of those problems, i did not order anything yesterday. did not want to take a chance on having further problems with the order.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

5 minutes is no time at all considering that they must be swamped with calls today.  Perhaps it's just me but I assumed there would be problems so I didn't order anything all day yesterday.  It was smarter to wait until they resolved all their issues.  

it's not about the amount of time being on hold.....it's the sound of the dial tone when i get disconnected!!

Honored Contributor

@wingnut wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I honestly don't understand why anyone ordered yesterday, when they knew there was a problem. Common sense would tell you that there would be glitches, so why not wait a day or two till things shake out ?

Those who wanted to order the Corky's TSV couldn't wait a day or two till things shook out.  Common sense would tell you that the order had to be placed yesterday.

@wingnut

not necessarily......someone could have asked yesterday if they would honor the pricing today since many had trouble placing orders. i have done this before. if the website was down and i saw a special pricing, i would write it down  and call the next day when things were straightened out. customer service has always been accommodating.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@wingnut wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Sorry, I stand by my comment, I still think it was foolish to order when you weren't sure that there wouldn't be problems. I don't want anything that bad. I hope you get your ribs.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Super Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@wingnut wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Sorry, I stand by my comment, I still think it was foolish to order when you weren't sure that there wouldn't be problems. I don't want anything that bad. I hope you get your ribs.

I wasn't ordering but thank you for your concern.

Honored Contributor

I ordered something yesterday and had to look, as I didn't really read the email I got this morning and just put it in my 'temp' folder.    Looks ok.

I'm sure they will fix it for you.  They have good customer service and, in my experience over the last 20 years, always have.   This stuff was outside their control.

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Maybe they didn’t know there was a problem until they placed an order and it didn’t go through (me).

Esteemed Contributor

Re: So Frustrating!!

[ Edited ]

@JaneMarple wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

I just knew this was going to happen......ordered two pairs of shoes yesterday at a Q2 price...system was down but it took my order...this morning i can see that my order was placed...but $4 more each pair.....i've tried calling customer service three times already....after holding on for at least five minutes, i get disconnected!  so frustrating....

A little patience is needed because you are probably one among thousands that were screwed up from Comcast's electronic's mess.

Once again, @JaneMarple, I have read one of your posts and thought to myself, "I was just about to write the same thing!"

I wish I knew you in real life.  We are on the same wavelength so often!  :-)