Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

You described it to the T in your post. Here in our Nebraska city it is exactly the same. Brrrr

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

our weather has been aprily for sure.  one day it rains and the next it is sunny and warm.  i like the cooler weather but i can't wait for the really nice weather to  get here.

Trusted Contributor

@threecees wrote:

In PA it is mid 50's but the wind is so strong. Can't be out

for long and enjoy this SPRING weather.

Side note, Knoebels amusement resort is having opening

day today. I can't image freezing on the rides today @QVCkitty1.

So nice that someone here is familiar with Knoebels !  It’s a great family park.  

Spent  many years there at the Southern Columbia School Picnic.  😊

Esteemed Contributor

We live in S. WI (right on the WI/IL border) & it's snowing pretty hard.  Could be getting 5-10" of snow. We are planning to celebrate my dh's birthday tonight with dinner out & a performance at our local MAC.  The tickets are already bought.  

@abbalulu wrote:

35 degrees and snow here in Northern Illinois.

Honored Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

We hit our first 100 yesterday (live in AZ).  Weekend is supposed to be high 90's, then in the 80's for a few days.   

Ok, I’ll stop complaining, I couldn’t take that heat.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

It's 96° in Phoenix right now......12% humidity.   Really GREAT if you have arthritis.   And, NO, I don't have the a/c on...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

All it does is rain, cold also,windy,this next week is going to be the same.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaripes!  SW MI, we have snow on the deck again.  I was up at midnight taking pills and saw it. I don't know how much we got, it was predicted, but I refuse to listen to that. I haven't seen it since I got up.  

Honored Contributor

Only in Iowa does it go from 80 one day to 31 degrees the next.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Ten degrees above normal here in Albuquerque, New Mexico this weekend.  Will be 82 degrees today and then thunderstorms (I hope, I hope) will bring the temperature back down into the 70s again tomorrow.

Please send your rain here.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~