Esteemed Contributor

Lots of rain this Spring in the Northeast!....A few good days have been sprinkled in and we did manage to get some landscaping work done!....The rain showed up again yesterday and we had heavy downpours last night....When I woke up this morning, I actually saw the Sun come out and everyone in the neighborhood was running outside and celebrating while chugging down Mimosas!...(I just made that up....sounds like fun though!) Woman Very Happy

Now, it is cloudy again with more rain expected and continuing into tomorrow!

I'm turning into a Weed!...LOL

Wishing Everyone A Great Weekend! Woman Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Trusted Contributor

Picture Perfect weather here in North Georgia. Bright Blue cloudless sky’s and going to be 77. 72 right now. Nice and dry.

Honored Contributor

It was like that here yesterday @QVCkitty1 along with rain, rain and more rain.

I spent the afternoon on the couch under a throw.  Finally at 8PM I told my husband I was going to bed to get under warmer covers!

Today the sun is shining but it's blustery.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm in NYC and it is in the mid-50's, but very windy, which makes it feel colder.  Our heat came on again last night and will probably be the same tonight with temps in the 40's.

At least it is dry today - yesterday we had  heavy rain.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1,

Thanks for asking, in New Jersey, 59 degrees and very windy! We still have the heat on...

https://quotespics.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/happy-saturday-good-morning.jpg

Honored Contributor

The weather here in Northern Virginia has been amazing.  Within less than one week Spring sprang (sorry couldn't resist).  Everything turned green with the pollen unbelievable.

I love Virginia in the Spring and Fall.  Don't come around here in August though.  The government pretty much shuts down and many people go on vacation.....why?  Well....the humidity level here gets so bad it will set your hair up straight (or curly).

Esteemed Contributor

I am freezing. Here in central NY we have had some snow, and tomorrow the forecast is for 1-3 inches. This is awful. This morning, I took out my spring and summer clothes but I had to change into to a sweatshirt to stay warm.

Esteemed Contributor

Cold here today in Northern MI. 

Some sun, 40's and snow forecast tonight.  Think I'll bake some fresh bread or cinnamon rolls and warm up the kitchen!

Honored Contributor

Today was the "work weekend" at my husband's cabin in Bradford County, PA. They changed it to next weekend. Good thing they did. They got snow last night and the temperature is 38 degrees.

But it is so windy here, outside Philadelphia. Saw a tree break and snap a telephone pole. It is crazy windy. Went to a fair for an animal rescue group. No one was setting up their tables because of all the gusts of wind.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Right now it's snowing in Chicago. 

We had a few days in the upper 70's this week.    Let's just say I'm not happy...

@Bri369 , My mom always called spring snow “ poor man’s fertilizer .”

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan