Honored Contributor

Welcome to Summer!! Yup! That’s over a foot of snow on May20-21, and it’s still snowing!!

Got this email.

May be an image of snow, nature and tree

Trusted Contributor

Beautiful.  The snow on the limbs looks like upside down moose antlers. 

Honored Contributor

I've got several large broken tree limbs laying on my yard. I was so lucky to not have lost power like so many here did from the storm. Dodged a bullet.

Esteemed Contributor

The snow stopped last night where I live in Colorado. It is still cold but all the snow has melted. 

Respected Contributor

I hope the snow melts into the Colorado River because California & Nevada desperately need the water from that river.

Respected Contributor

@Desert Lily  We have been in drought conditions for some time now.  We are so grateful to have this right now, but I believe it's going to soak in to our dry soil and would be shocked to see any of it help anyone down river.  It's so scary to see all this drought over so many western states and all the wildfires already.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee    I've been waiting for a weather report from you.  How much did you get?  Windy and chilled down to 80° here.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily    It snowed East of the Continental Divide which means it'll eventually make its way to the Mississippi River, not West to the Colorado or Rio Grande.  So sad

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I am really praying for water here.   I went through the drought here in 1979 here in California.  Water was so restricted.  We were using shower water for plants, and other things.  We had to get these water restricted shower heads for shower, so there wasn't much to spare.  Toilet flushing went by these standards.  If it yellow, be mellow....if it's brown flush it down.  We used bricks in toilet tank.  Lawns were brown, before having brown lawns was fashionable.  Pool business were restricted,  no new pools.  It was the recession too, so most went out of business. We are headed there again. The drought is so quick.  The year befor last we had rain, and things looked good....one year without rain and here we are

Honored Contributor

I'm east of you a couple of states but have been to CO many times to see my sister. We didn't have snow (we had a LOT this winter and spring) but we have had huge hail, another derecho, and tons of rain. It was 90 degrees 2 days ago, 48 degrees yesterday, and it's 38 degrees now. I'm ready for real spring and summer weather.