Honored Contributor

What a bunch of animal lovers we all are.  Heart

Petsmart Charities here and big applause to Amazon for reminding me to switch over to smile if I am not there already so my purchase does make a donation to the charity.     

Esteemed Contributor

Mine is the Make-a-Wish Foundation.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

I use Amazon Smile exclusively.  Donations go to Tabby's Place, a cat sanctuary in NJ.  Been doing it for years.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@sunala wrote:

Mine is the Make-a-Wish Foundation.

Thanks so much for donating to Make a Wish @sunala! My granddaughter has been referred to Make a Wish by her doctor's and nurses.

Respected Contributor

Yes!  And the smile.amazon is a well kept secret, wish I had known years ago.  I support:

Alice Ferguson Foundation

The Alice Ferguson Foundation was established in 1954 as a non-profit organization chartered in the state of Maryland. The Alice Ferguson Foundation’s educational programs unite students, educators, park rangers, communities, regional organizations, and government agencies throughout the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area to promote the environmental sustainability of the Potomac River watershed.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom

Yes, I always use Smile. My charity is Water.

Honored Contributor

I do the ASPCA.

Esteemed Contributor

@cancun08 Thank for your contribution to Make A Wish. My granddaughter will be a recipient.

Honored Contributor

Oh, I do indeed. I chose UNFPA (United Nations Population Fund). It works in at least 150 countries to improve women's and young people's lives and access to healthcare and to prevent domestic violence and abuse of women.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Yes, I've used Amazon Smile since it began.

I support planned parenthood